The purpose of this podcast is to have uplifting, purpose, and solution-driven conversations. It’s meant to be an extension of my website, Ndapewoshali Writes (www.ndapewoshaliwrites.com), and my Youtube Channel (Ndapewoshali). This is a platform that allows us to interact more intimately. I hope you find the episodes informative and entertaining.
S02E05: Social Media and Your Mental Wealth – Let's Talk, with Ndapewoshali
- S02E05: Social Media and Your Mental Wealth
- S02E04: Two Bible Verses for Anxiety | Mental Health Awareness Month 2022
- S02E03 Being Proactive About Your Mental Health | Mental Health Awareness Month 2022
- S02E02: The Joys of Motherhood | Overcoming Perinatal Depression | Celebrating Friendship
- S02E01 – How To Catch A Scammer | In love & Finance
- S01E11 – Does Therapy REALLY Work? | Picking the Right Therapist| A Conversation with a Psychologist
- S01E10 Conversation with a Single Mom | Meet Bertha!
- S01E09 Why do I talk about love so much? | Lessons I learnt from loved ones lost.
- S01E08 – Let’s Talk Personality Disorders | A Conversation with a Medical Doctor
- S01E07 – Taking the Leap | Meet Fillemon [Tololi] & Shiwomeho [Shiwa | The Baker]